Dr Bob is a great man!

Dear Dr. Bob. I wrote to you about a week ago 10 months and still worried. Since your reply I have been feeling so much better It was my greatest gift by far for this holiday season. So I wanted to thank you for that. On a different note Mr. Bush thought it was OK to Wire tap millions of anti Bush-protesters. This was clearly against the law. his reason for doing so was he felt that it would somehow in a bazaar way protect the American people. So he clearly broke the law this is an Impeachable offence. This guy sucks! Dr be careful what you say on the phone.

P.S Happy holidays have a Great Christmas Tomorrow is payday so donation will be on its way.

Yeah, that Dubya is about as sharp as a marble.

I'm delighted you found the information here helpful. Thank you for your kind donation. It will help more than you can ever imagine.

Happy Holidays!

Is safe sex necessary if both partners are +
Stress making this guy turn red living in a Blue state..!..