Woo-Hoo you are abso-frickin'-lutely right I am positively NEGATIVE

I am the 50 year old that you answered a couple weeks ago. I had every symptom in the book from thrush to shingles and on and on. I was convinced that symptoms are reliable . Well I gotta tell you Dr. Bob you da man. You got me to get my butt down to get tested and whadda know. I am negative. Not only were you right but I feel embarrassed in thinking I was a special case. I know how many people in fear read your answers so I am writing back not only to thank you for spurring me on to get tested and on with my life but to let other people know that as hard as it is to believe SYMPTOMS DON'T MEAN SQUAT. I honestly believe that the stress and fear can bring symptoms on. I have read every post and questions for months and have learned so much about HIV that I was clueless about before. I hope to use the knowledge in a constructive way when the opportunity arises. I am sending cash in an envelope for confidentiality reasons. I hope that is OK. Thanks again for your wonderful help. From an ex worry well Merry Christmas!

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! I'll try to refrain from saying I abso-frickin'-lutely told ya so!

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Perhaps your "SYMPTOMS DON'T MEAN SQUAT" will be more effective than my "symptoms do not equal HIV disease" message. I hope so!

Thanks also for your donation! Happy Healthy Holidays!

Half a WOOHOO
Credit card payment not secure