Half a WOOHOO

Hi Dr. Bob, This is my second try at getting this question answered, I'm sure your busy, and my question is similar to others but I just want to be sure. I made a big mistake and was rubbing my penis between the butt cheeks of a sex worker, she was wet, I think some vaginal fluid spread onto me, no penetration anywhere, then she gave me a handjob, afterwards I was a litle chaffed which is what's concerning me. Any chance anything got in through those little cracks in the skin? A few days later I was urinating frequently and sweating on and off all day and night. The doctor said it was prostatitis, gave me antibiotics, I feel great now, he said only to test for HIV if I'm worried, so I have a half a woohoo from him, I'd love to get the rest from you! By the way, I see people writing that they will be donating soon, where do I donate, is there a link on this site? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I agree completely with the advice your doctor gave you!

Donation, as well as other, information concerning The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on The Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well. Nol!

Seeking your Wisdom
Woo-Hoo you are abso-frickin'-lutely right I am positively NEGATIVE