Seeking your Wisdom
Dec 27, 2005
I am an avid reader of your site and enjoy the wisdom and knowledge that you impart each week. I enjoy the good natured manner in which you make fun of those silly individuals, myself included, who ask the same questions over and over and seem to worry while making the same mistakes. As I said, I include myself in this bunch. I suffer from OCD and as such worry about Irrational Things Constantly. Recenlty I went to an Exotic Dance Establishment with a friend of mine. I had several lap dances, but never took my pants or boxers off. I did ejaculate inside my pants. I also asked the girls to live their thongs on, one girl had only a g-string, but no girl took everything off. I have thought as hard as I can about this experiance and have the following, probably, irrational questions.
1. Can HIV be transmitted in the manner I described above?
2. When she touched her vagina with her finger and then touch me, can HIV be transmitted that way?
3. Would it make a difference if I had cut myself shaving that morning..atleast 8 hours earlier.
4. Can HIV be transmitted by her licking inside my ear.
5. Lastly, if you think I need to spend money treating my OCD as opposed to treating HIV, please tell me..
Thanks, and look for my CONTRIBUTION....
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll be brief:
1. Nope 2. Nope 3. Nope 4. Nope 5. Yep
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.