Possible HIV Transmission With Protected Sex and Unprotected Masturbation?

I'm a male that has had condom-protected vaginal sex at an overseas brothel. After 30 minutes or so, she pulled the condom off and used a lubricant to masturbate me. I have suspicions that she may have been on her period as when she wiped the base of my shaft before using her hand on me, there was some color to the tissue. I've seen a similar thing with a past girlfriend. About 1/2 hour or so afterwards, I once again masturbated with a hand lotion by myslef. When I masturbated on my own, the lotion caused some dryness, thus some soreness. At 7 weeks, I took a rapid oral test that came up negative. During the time of this test, I had a sore throat without fever. Chills also lasted for about a week. At 3 weeks, I did a full blood test that proved negative for HIV and all other STD's including a swab test. What is the chance that I may have contracted HIV? Many people may not have symptoms - if you do exhibit symptoms, at what point during or after would HIV testing produce results? Is a rapid oral test at 10 weeks fairly conclusive? I do not use any drugs/needles. I've heard that 8 weeks is accurate for HIV testing though drug users with weakened immune systems may take up to 3 months. Thank you, Doctor. I will take a moment to donate and thank you for your kind services.

I'll be brief, as I've answered many similar questions in the past and the answer is always the same. (Check the archives!)

1. Protected sex is protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not break.

2. Masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission.

3. HIV testing taken prior to three months is not considered definitive. Consequently, your seven-week negative test is encouraging, but not conclusive.

Thanks for the contribution to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Good luck on your three-month test!

Time to wake up Dr. Bob!
$100 Donation for a Straight Answer