You would be disappointed with me Dr. Bob...

Hello Dr. Bob. I hope you are spending the holidays full of peace and joy. I'm afraid you would be teribly dissapointed with me. I had finally scraped up enough courage to go get tested after a french kissing and frottage episode with an hiv positive man because of the emotional roller coaster it has put me through and I chickened out to go get the results. I just couldn't do it. I don't want to blame anybody but myself, but I have to admit that the hiv counselor I spoke with almost even convinced me not to test just because the chances of transmission through the episode I described to him didn't even warrant testing. (At least according to him)There's no excuse, i'm a big loser. I'm sorry that I let myself down, and you as well Dr. Bob.

I guess I don't deserve the peace of mind.

Mr. Yellow Back.

Hello Mr. Yellow Back,

No, I'm not disappointed in you, nor do I think you're a "big loser." You are merely scared. I agree with the information the HIV counselor gave you; however, for your own peace of mind, I strongly suggest you go get your test results. They are right there waiting for you. All you have to do is go get them. The results will be negative.

Once you've yelled WOO-HOO so loud that you shatter all plate glass windows within a three-mile radius of the test center, you'll then write to me, tell me the great news and then encourage other "yellow backs" to get off their butts (and "emotional roller coasters!") and go get tested!

I'll look forward to hearing from you very soon.

med student i need urgent answaer please!!!!
Symptoms & Suicidal