Frottage - low risk or no risk ?

Hi Doctor,

Just witnessing the first Gay Weddings here in Scotland today so if you and Steve are up for it I'd gladly walk you down the aisle. All "kilted up" of course !!

Doc. I have a big worry going on... almost a month ago I slept with a call girl. Unfortunately not much sleeping went on and I am pretty scared to say the least. We had unprotected frottage and mutual masturbation. During the frottage the tip of my Mr. Happy may have brushed against her vagina and she definately was not dry... I had no visible cuts on my penis but what would you say the chances would be of contracting the virus from such an exposure...? Let's say that she was HIV positive, which obviously I don't know for sure.

Also, this week I have been feeling a bit down and tomorrow will be 4 weeks since the big night. I haven't been sick but have just felt not 100%. yesterday morning I awoke with a large red rash on the inside of my upper arm but after an hour or two it was gone - would that happen with an HIV associated rash ?

Thanks Dr. Bob and don't forget that offer - although the kilt would have to be worn as a "true" Scotsman would !!!

Have a great Christmas and a healthy and happy 2006

Frottage and mutual masturbation are not considered significant risks for HIV transmission. Consequently, I'd say your risk was negligible to nonexistent. Yes, there can always be extenuating circumstances. So if you feel you placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested at the three-month mark. If nothing else, it will offer peace of mind. Your "rash" is not consistent with an HIV ARS rash. And overall, I doubt you have anything to worry about.

Speaking of worries, however, if Steve and I did get all "kilted up" in the "true" Scotsman way for a wedding in Scotland, I would be incredibly worried about a "tilt in my kilt" by the time we made it down the aisle! (Maybe that's why Italians don't wear them?)

Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob People are so uneducated
Just Donated