Dec 22, 2005
What is your take on Hiv+ and being in hot tubs. I know they are a source of many bacterias.
Response from Dr. Frascino
What's my take on HIV+ and being in hot tubs??? Personally, I prefer Jacuzzis; however, if the hot tubs are properly maintained, I see no reason why pozitoids shouldn't enjoy a nice hot soak, preferably with a nice glass of Chardonnay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Where Do You Get Hiv Rashes?
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Hiv Medication And Stomach Bloating
- How Long Can A Child Live With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.