Dec 22, 2005
What is your take on Hiv+ and being in hot tubs. I know they are a source of many bacterias.
Response from Dr. Frascino
What's my take on HIV+ and being in hot tubs??? Personally, I prefer Jacuzzis; however, if the hot tubs are properly maintained, I see no reason why pozitoids shouldn't enjoy a nice hot soak, preferably with a nice glass of Chardonnay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.