Dec 21, 2005
how many people in america have aids
Response from Dr. Frascino
The current estimate is over 1,000,000! And to make matters even more concerning, 25% of these HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they have contracted the virus!
Stay safe to stay well, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Docking And HIV Transmission Risk?
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Razor
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.