Dec 21, 2005
how many people in america have aids
Response from Dr. Frascino
The current estimate is over 1,000,000! And to make matters even more concerning, 25% of these HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they have contracted the virus!
Stay safe to stay well, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.