Thanks to Len

I would just like to thank you Len, from the Novenmber 27 post. You have given me hope and confidence. My boyfriend has been hiv+ for 12 years now and he is 15 years older than I, together these circunstancies make me feel helpless and hopeless from time to time. He is as healthy as can be, with ups and downs like everyone but he is not getting any younger, but reading your statement of life and hope has given me a another reason to believe that we can and we WILL be together for a long long time. Thank you Len so much, I sincerily wish you my very best.

Vanessa

PS- Thanks also to Dr. Bob your extraordinary work here has been quite helpfull too!

Hi Vanessa,

Gee, I'm glad I at least made it into your PS.

Stay well! Happy Holidays.

Hello, and thank you!
Can an ELISA give a false negative if I've been infected for years?