Hello, and thank you!

First of all, I wanna say thank you!!!, you iluminated my darkest hour. you are a saint!!!. Second I would like you to answer these little questions:

1. How long do you think, do we have to wait until someone find a vaccine or a cure for HIV?

2. Do you believe it is possible for someone on earth to get HIV and never develop into AIDS?

3. Who is your favorite band/singer?

4. The last one and the most important. I had a very disordered sexual life this year, and I had some sex with prostitutes, I had a test 9 weeks after the, what I guess, is the latest high risk exposure to HIV and it was negative. That night, 9 weeks ago, I met a girl, we party all night and with too much alcohol in our bodies we begun to kiss each other, each kiss more than 5 minutes with our tongues inside others throat...(not that deep, but it was deep!)...I put my fingers inside her "love canal" and suck her tits, maybe this last for about two hours, but in the end we didnt have sex. I know it is not a very high risk,but I dont know why I am still worry about that day. Please help me...give me and advice!

PD. Besides my mother you are my best friend, doesnt matter if you dont answer this, but please read it, I will feel your good karma incoming!!

1. This is not a little question. I suggest you check out the PBS documentary that is airing this month on TV. It's entitled "Ending AIDS: The Search for a Vaccine." It's excellent and narrated by Richard Gere! If you'd rather read than watch TV, I'd suggest the book "Shots in the Dark: The Wayward Search for an AIDS Vaccine" by Jon Cohen. It's the book that inspired the PBS documentary.

2. I certainly hope so! Time will tell.

3. That's a tie between Edith Piaf and Barbra Streisand. I'm gay, remember?

4. I don't see a question attached to your comments. I absolutely agree with your assessment that your activities are "not a very high risk." In fact, I'd say the risk was essentially nil!

Besides your mother, I'm your best friend??? Dude, that's a bit sad. But nonetheless, I will indeed send some good karma, although I strongly doubt you'll need it as far as HIV is concerned.

Now stop worrying and get out there and make some new friends, OK?

Happy Holidays.

Am i still a virgin?
Thanks to Len