Dr.WhoDoesn'tAnswer - A BIG Christmas Gift If Tested Negative.

Dr. ROBERT JAMES FRASCINO. I had protected sex with a prositute but unprotected oral sex about 3 months ago. I still haven't done the test after the Window Period yet. I did an Urine and HIV test 2 weeks after the exposure and all came back normal. Then another urine and HIV test 49 days after, all came back normal. The only symptoms that I have is very tire and pain everywhere(I don't even know what is causing the pain, muscle? vein maybe??) Yesterday I went to the hospital and told the doctor that I had pain everywhere and they did a blood test on me, i know that hospital doesn't check for STDs. But the result came back normal for white blood cell count. I asked the doctor if the blood test result shows any sign of infection, he told me the blood is normal, white blood cell count is normal. So a test at 14 days, 49 days, just a regular blood test at 85 days. Nothing abnormal. I'm so worry right now!! help me!!

The "Dr. Who Doesn't Answer?????" Hmmm . . . here's a newsflash. You have to actually ask a question if you want to receive an answer. All you did was tell me a story. And it's a very familiar story as well: unprotected oral and protected "sex" with a pro followed by minimal nonspecific symptoms and a bunch of negative but non-definitive HIV tests taken during the window period. Check the archives, buddy. You'll find you have lots of company. Same old story. Same old response.

1. Protected sex is protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

2. Oral sex carries a very low risk of HIV transmission.

3. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS. Symptoms, even suggestive ones, do not equal HIV disease.

4. Your negative HIV tests are encouraging, but not definitive.

5. Stop whining. Stop worrying. Go get tested. I can not do that for you. There is no other viable or logical option. Do it. Do it now.

wipp pee weee hooo
Italian model tries AGAIN :)