Dr.WhoDoesn'tAnswer - A BIG Christmas Gift If Tested Negative.
Dec 19, 2005
Dr. ROBERT JAMES FRASCINO. I had protected sex with a prositute but unprotected oral sex about 3 months ago. I still haven't done the test after the Window Period yet. I did an Urine and HIV test 2 weeks after the exposure and all came back normal. Then another urine and HIV test 49 days after, all came back normal. The only symptoms that I have is very tire and pain everywhere(I don't even know what is causing the pain, muscle? vein maybe??) Yesterday I went to the hospital and told the doctor that I had pain everywhere and they did a blood test on me, i know that hospital doesn't check for STDs. But the result came back normal for white blood cell count. I asked the doctor if the blood test result shows any sign of infection, he told me the blood is normal, white blood cell count is normal. So a test at 14 days, 49 days, just a regular blood test at 85 days. Nothing abnormal. I'm so worry right now!! help me!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
The "Dr. Who Doesn't Answer?????" Hmmm . . . here's a newsflash. You have to actually ask a question if you want to receive an answer. All you did was tell me a story. And it's a very familiar story as well: unprotected oral and protected "sex" with a pro followed by minimal nonspecific symptoms and a bunch of negative but non-definitive HIV tests taken during the window period. Check the archives, buddy. You'll find you have lots of company. Same old story. Same old response.
1. Protected sex is protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.
3. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS. Symptoms, even suggestive ones, do not equal HIV disease.
4. Your negative HIV tests are encouraging, but not definitive.
5. Stop whining. Stop worrying. Go get tested. I can not do that for you. There is no other viable or logical option. Do it. Do it now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.