wipp pee weee hooo

Dr. Bob, I wrote you a week ago.I basicaly thanked you for your help. For being here for us. Anyway 2 monthths and a half week later it came back negative. I'm sure that you would have gladly sent me a conserted efort of karma. some day I would like see you on cnn (please make a note of it). So thank you sir, for whatever it is, it worked for me.

Everyone that reads ..Scratch that. I'm sending my gratitude/donation to your org.

stay well

I still can't ask you a question. I hope I stay negative.,

CNN??? Hmmm . . . can Anderson Cooper do the interviewing???

Thanks for your thanks and your donation! I, too, hope you'll stay negative. I'll send some good-luck karma, just in case, OK?

Happy Healthy Holidays.

I could write you forever
Dr.WhoDoesn'tAnswer - A BIG Christmas Gift If Tested Negative.