will die of fear of symptoms,not of HIV!

Dear Doctor,i'll try to make this as short as possible.I'm a 24 year old guy who has just started his professional life,working as an engineer.I have never had sex (rather penetration) before(pretty straight ha?!),until this stupid night when i dont know what happened to me,i saw this chinese woman somewhere next to a hotel and she winked at me.There i was in a room with her.i have NEVER thought of myself in such a situation,i'm picky in everything i wouldnt touch a girl unless i know everything about her and her family;i was someone else that night as if something was controling me.anyway i wore a condom that she gave me,we had vaginal sex for like 1 minute (during which i used my fingers to stimulate her clitoris and just a little fingering)but i couldnt get my thing up,so i took the condom out,asked for some lubricant(she gave me baby oil! BIG mistake) so i used it on my thing to get it up.i put another condom on,again vaginal sex for like 1 minute tops and i ejaculated in the condom,and that was it.that was on God damn saturday october first early morning.Sunday evening i had a slight fever,and 2 days later i developed those swollen lymph nodes in my neck(not tonsils,but on the right and left lower neck,the throat area)which i still continuously have till this second(december 11). and along with that i had(about 4 days later)a thick white coat on my tongue,plus sore throat(still got both till now!!)and diarrhea for about 2 straight days.in that same period i had noticeabe muscle & joint aches plus rash(well many single pimples in locations in my body that i never had before,example chin,lips,thighs,knees&legs) plus pains in my fingers,all fingers,yet not simultaneously together.&pain in my feet and all muscles of the body.i had an antibody test 2 weeks after possible exposure,came negative ofcourse.i had p24 antigen test at 17 days,still came negative.i am sure i contacted HIV because i've always been extremely healthy all my life, i NEVER experienced any symptoms like any of those or anything not normal before,ever.i took another p24 antigen test and antibody test 7 weeks after exposure,came back negative.Now 2 weeks ago(about 2 months after exposure)i had flu,but no high temperature(none yet since exposure)and my sore throat got extremely bad i went to a doctor he prescribed an antibiotic,and i had thick white mucus coming out of my nose(not anymore now).my sore throat got better,but i still got a sore (rather uncomfortable) throat (i'm taking lozenges all the time to get through the day).and this damn persistant white coat on my tongue that i never had before.Now,almost 2 and a half month after exposure,i still got the constantly persistant swollen lymph nodes in my neck(in the front right and left),the pimples(lot less though),constant white coat on tongue,God damn constant sore uncomfortable throat,a dry cough,a "slight" pain in my groin area,& finally a feeling of "slight" vibration & heat in my body when laying to sleep. Doctor,i could be the guy with the worst luck in the world.on my first weird sex encounter i get HIV and thats life for me.i am 100% sure i am positive,i'm just waiting for the 12 weeks to go test and start medications. i just want your opinion regarding my persistant symptoms,everybody says there's an asymptomatic stage,well why am i still symptomatic,whats going on,am i extremely a fast progressor i'll die of AIDS in 2 or 3 months??...i've always been healthy before.no weird symptoms until that fucking night.Dr. also note that the lady looked pretty well,no symptoms what so ever,with a great body(i kno this doesnt mean she hasnt got HIV),but it was protected sex...... Please i need your professional comment regarding my symptoms,do they confirm HIV,rule it out, undecisive...?! please help me out. I promise in case of negative,i'll donate at least 500 dollars,thats the price of half the medications i'd need for antiretroviral therapy during the first month only.so shouldnt be a problem.You are doing a great job. Thank you alot..

Wow, that was as "short as possible???" Let's hope you never need to write me a long detailed question! (If you do, could you send a Cliff Notes version along with it?) So basically what we have here is a "pretty straight" virginal engineer hooking up with a hooker for brief protected vaginal sex that involved a baby oil-lubricated Mr. Happy. Right? I assume you are concerned that the baby oil may have damaged the integrity of the latex condom. This is a legitimate hypothetical concern. You subsequently tested negative on p24 antigen and/or antibody tests at 2 weeks, 17 days and 7 weeks. You've developed some nonspecific symptoms and now believe you have contracted the virus. In fact you are "100% sure" you are HIV positive. I certainly hope you are better at engineering than you are at estimating statistical risk of HIV acquisition. You're 100% sure you're positive. I, on the other hand, am quite convinced you are HIV negative. Here are three reasons why:

1. Your baby-oiled joystick was only in action for "like 1 minute tops." That's most likely insufficient time for the oil to affect the latex.

2. Your symptoms are very nonspecific and not worrisome for HIV ARS.

3. Your HIV tests so far, although not definitive or conclusive, are at least very encouraging.

I very strongly doubt you'll be taking HIV medications. In fact, I'm so confident of it, I'll instruct my foundation to count on that donation! Gifts of that size can have dramatic and very tangible consequences. For instance, did you know that for $300 an AIDS patient in Africa can be treated with lifesaving HAART medications plus Cotrimoxazole (to prevent opportunistic infections) plus anti-tuberculosis medication (if needed) for an entire year? Thank you for making a difference. I'm sending you my very best good-luck karma that your test results remain negative. And I look forward to celebrating that good news with you very soon.

life has become hell sir---a must read
30 Seconds of Pleasure- 28 Days of PEP