Not a question, just a status update.

Hi Dr. Frascinco! You may remember me as the ex-pat Canadian in Malaysia that had unprotected vaginal sex and performed cunnilinguis on a female (perhaps used to be male) Thai sex worker in Singapore. I am unaware of her status even tho she promises she is clean. Well, I have had a PCR RNA <50 copies/ml at day 24 - negative, and I recieved results from an Elisa for Hiv 1/2 at day 40 - also negative. I KNOW this is not definative, but I feel extremely encouraged! My thanks to your mom and dad for your existence!

Mom and Dad say that it was "a pleasure" making me! Hmmmmm. I'm on my way back to New York to visit them as I type this response!

Happy Holidays to One and All.

baby oil bottle
Masturbation croisée avec blessure