Important stuff was not mentinoned"Re:Not detectable=Negative?"

Dr.Bob, sorry it is me again, I don't know how to say it but I forgot to mention one fact which will make my previous question a bid unique from those gazilions ones http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Testing/Q170339.html

After the possible intercourse(unprotected oral insertive and protected vaginal) I went for a check up and the doctor found that my liver was enlarged(due to non-infectios hepatitus not A not B and not C somth called reactive one) so he prescribed some medications including intravenus medication and tablets to treat my enlarged liver, I was getting a lot of medication like Essentiale, mostly made of herbs for about 1.5 month, after that my liver became oK. so after that I got tested "not detectable" in another 1.5 month and I forgot to ask you .(I m 27years old)Could this liver treatment postpone the antibody detection after 3 months? please help ps: as a thank you I promise to donate a part from my upcoming Christmas bonus but please for God's sake reply thanks Mike

Hello Mike,

No, the extra information you provide does not change my opinion of your negative status. Herbal products, like Essentiale, will not alter antibody production or HIV test results. By the way these products also have not been shown to be helpful for liver disease!

Relax, Mike, you're not HIV infected. I just can't make it any more direct than that.

Web MD scared the shit out of me please help will donate 100$ as a xmas present if you answer
I know oral sex risk is low, but...