OK - Yes. WW but quick questions (please)

Dr. Frascino,

In your experience how many situations are you aware of where someone seroconverted after six months post exposure?

How likely is it for a person to have a strong enough cellular (CTL ?) response alone to result in an undetectable viral load by PCR, bDNA, RNA, etc. say 3 to 4 months post exposure without a detectable antibody level (still EIA negative)? Also still Hep A/B/C negative.

I experienced foot pain from about two months post exposure to now 8 to 9 months afterwards. My foot pain has been diagnosed as idiopathic neuropathy by an internist thus far. And, of course, I also experienced a whole slew of ARS symptoms early on which have cleared except for the neuropathy, some fatigue and the occasional right side abdominal pain.

My questions were prompted by a bout of chest congestion / bronchitis that I have been fighting for over a month now with no fever. Coincidentally this infection has caused a flaring in my neuropathy.

OK I went longer than I thought. Its time I offered up a donation. Can I send via credit card?

Thanks!

1. How many situations of late seroconversion am I aware of in my over-25 years of experience with HIV/AIDS? Well let's see . . . I can count them all on one hand and not even use most of the fingers!

2. How likely is it for a cellular response alone to result in nondetectable viral loads by PCR, bDNA, RNA and a negative EIA out to four months post-exposure? I've never seen this.

3. "Idiopathic neuropathy" is not HIV neuropathy. "A slew of ARS symptoms" is not HIV disease.

4. Thank you for your willingness to help others. Yes, credit card donations can be made on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well! HIV is not your problem!

Not a question just a sincere thank you.
LATEX ALLERGY AND SAFE SEX