woo hoo - maybe later??

Just wanted to vent - i had unprotected vaginal sex and oral with my now ex partner with no ejaculation. I am aware that the stats for infection are low. I have just come back from the GUM clinic and get the results tomorrow. I am irrationally terrified. I wouldn't mind but i should know better - i work with HIV+ patients and see everything they have to deal with on a daily basis. Also wanted to add that you have a fantastically twisted sense of humour! Hoping i am woohooing at 5.30 tomorrow!

dat.x

Hello dat.x

Don't be too hard on yourself. We all make mistakes. That's what makes us human. (Except for Dubya: he still can't think of one single thing he's ever done wrong . . . . but then again, we aren't too sure he's even human. Have you seen the way the guy stands, walks and talks? Something is not right with that dude and after all, isn't a "bush" a plant?)

Certainly the odds remain overwhelmingly in your favor that you have not acquired HIV from this ex-exposure. Being terrified is bad enough, but being "irrationally terried" is even worse. Chances are great that by the time you read this you'll be WOO-HOO-ing.

Good luck! And thanks for appreciating my "twisted" nature.

You answer some stupid question but never answer mine
Response to a Minor - Home Access?