Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You answer some stupid question but never answer mine
Dec 6, 2005

Hi Dr Bob, I assure you that I'm not republican, and I will donate for the cause of AIDS. I have seen you answer some stupid questions but you never answer mine.Your answer would be only means of keeping my cool.I' alone here.

3 weeks ago I had been to a strip joint and fingered a stripper while jerking off with my other hand.I covered my stuff with a paper towel like kithcen towel, but unknowingly touched for a second the base of it on the paper. I checked my hand after couple of days and found no cuts or sore.But I don't know what that touching the base could have done.Could you please answer.

A $500 donation will be sent to your organisation.

Please respond.

Regards Jeji

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Jeji,

"I have seen you answer some stupid questions but you never answer mine????" Hmmm . . . so you want me to answer your stupid question??? OK, but I'm a bit unclear what your question really is or even what transpired. "I covered my stuff with a paper towel like kitchen towel, but unknowingly touched for a second the base of it on the paper." What??? I can probably guess what "stuff" is, but the next part is far from clear. "Unknowingly touched?" Do you know or don't you know? And what does "it" refer to when you write ". . . touched for a second the base of it on the paper?" With a vivid imagination, there are quite a few potential scenarios here! But nonetheless, even in my most creative rendering of your experience at the Badda Bing, I see no significant HIV risk. Chances are you could have allayed all your fears quickly by reviewing the information in the archives of this forum related to fingering strippers while jerking off.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). A gift such as yours on World AIDS Day (December 1) is particularly relevant. Your generosity and compassion will touch many lives. On behalf of the over-40 million HIV-positive people struggling with the challenges of HIV/AIDS, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Please help me - European WW
Next
woo hoo - maybe later??

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.