Thanks for everything you have and will continue to do...

Although you never answered my question Dr. Bob, the forums have helped me so much. I was freaking out and was confused about my swollen lymph nodes, but after reading through alot of the posts I learned an awful lot. I appreciate the work you do here and I know there are thousands opon thousands who are also grateful. I understand that u probably get hundreds of e-mails daily, so I took no offense to you not responding. It has pushed me to read and learn more about ARS and HIV. I feel alot more educated and aware of this terrible diesease. After reading I have been able to sleep again and I have gotten up enough courage to get tested. Though I haven't recieved my results yet I feel confident that I am fine. I have had no symptoms other then swollen lymph nodes in my groin, but the amoxicillins have made them shrink back down to almost normal size. They probably would be normal size if I hadn't been poking at them. Sorry for rattling on, but I just want to thank u from the bottom of my heart. Take care and keep on helping people until we can defeat this terrible disease. You have made my anxietys flee and I will always have knowledge of a disease that I knew little of. I will stay safe from now on and I will never forget what I have learned. Take care and God bless...

Thanks for your thanks. And thanks for realizing I can only respond to a small fraction of the gazillions of questions cramming their way into my "inbox" on a continuous basis. Thanks also for reminding our readers that the information they desire is often just a double click away by searching the archives.

Good luck on your test!

"My offer is this........Nothing"
What the heck IS consistant doc?