Nov 29, 2005
what explanation can be given to a bruce in the area of the connection from the testicle to the begining of the penis?
Response from Dr. Frascino
You want an explanation as to why there is "a bruce in the area of the connection from your testicle to the beginning of your penis???" Hmmm . . . . well, the most likely explanation would have to be that Bruce is gay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.