Nov 29, 2005
what explanation can be given to a bruce in the area of the connection from the testicle to the begining of the penis?
Response from Dr. Frascino
You want an explanation as to why there is "a bruce in the area of the connection from your testicle to the beginning of your penis???" Hmmm . . . . well, the most likely explanation would have to be that Bruce is gay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.