Nov 29, 2005
what explanation can be given to a bruce in the area of the connection from the testicle to the begining of the penis?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You want an explanation as to why there is "a bruce in the area of the connection from your testicle to the beginning of your penis???" Hmmm . . . . well, the most likely explanation would have to be that Bruce is gay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Genital Wart Cream?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.