Nov 29, 2005
what explanation can be given to a bruce in the area of the connection from the testicle to the begining of the penis?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You want an explanation as to why there is "a bruce in the area of the connection from your testicle to the beginning of your penis???" Hmmm . . . . well, the most likely explanation would have to be that Bruce is gay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Inverted Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Touching Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.