a callgirl and an exploding condom, eye scare..

Dear Dr. Bob,

I am terrified and all alone. I'm a heterosexual male. I've recently lost my fiancee in a car accident. Last night. I slept with a call girl in San Francisco. I used a condom and she seemed very careful and clean. I was terrified afterwards,regardless. A few hours later, i took the condom, and fillled it with water to see if there were any breaks. There were none apparent. After filling it with water, i tied it up in a knot and squeezed it to double check that there were no breaks. just then, it exploded, and i got water/fluid in my eye. My eye feels irritated now. Could any of her vagibal fluid have gotten into my eye this way? Am I at risk for HIV? I feel sick to my stomach...Please help, donation is on its way!

Lonely and scared in SF

Hello Lonely and Scared in SF,

Sorry to hear about your recent loss. Regarding the exploding condom-water-balloon, you can relax. I see no HIV risk from vaginal (or "vagibal") fluids in this scenario.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Risk Level
bruce