Risk Level

Hi Dr. Bob:

I think you do great work and I hope everyone appreciates your efforts. I do and plan to continue my support to your foundation.

I have two possible exposures that are worrying me. In both cases I paid for sex.

I do have a history of bleading gums after flossing.

1) Back in July I had protected intercourse on a very hot day. She was sweating quite a bit and I kissed and sucked her breasts and other parts of her skin but not her vaginal area.

2) About two weeks ago.... In this case I didn't think she looked too healthy (very thin) and I think she may have been a crack user based on her actions, the way she talked and even the taste of her skin. She also had a very bad cold and was coughing quite a bit. She was wearing thin panties and me, boxers.

In this case I didn't have intercouse but eventually just masturbated. We did however kiss a few times, I sucked her breasts, she was grinding on my lap and I noticed my penis was pertruding out of my boxers and rubbing against her anal & vaginal area. More importantly, I think, while kissing, her nose went into my mouth twice as she raised her head while I tried to kiss her forehead.

Now about 2 weeks later, I have a vague sore throat and feel a bit feavorish although I didn't take my temperature.

Can you advise on my risk level for each situation given the above? I plan to get tested soon for the first incidence and again in 3-4 months for the second so if I am positive I know from which incident.

Please help!!

Have a Happy Thankgiving....

1. Protected sex is "protected" if the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail. There is no HIV transmission risk from sweat.

2. Masturbation and frottage are not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission. Nose kissing is also not a problem.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Thanksgiving
a callgirl and an exploding condom, eye scare..