Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for you Dr. Bob. Your willingness to help others with your great sense of humor and compassion are an inspiration to me. My Thanksgiving wish for this year is that all of those who are afflicted with HIV or have a loved one afflicted with HIV find the strength and dignity to carry on a long happy life. Until there's a cure I will keep you, Dr. Steve and the froum posters (yes, even the worried wells) in my thoughts and in my prayers (even for those of you who don't believe in a higher power) As you would say: "I think she does listen!"

God (or whomever you call God) bless, A Fan

Hello Fan,

Yes, I agree, she does!

Peace and health to you and all our readers. Happy Thanksgiving.

X-Files
Risk Level