X-Files

Dear Dr. Bob,

No, I'm not an x-worried well. I'm an ex-Republican!!! I'm ashamed of myself for voting for Bush the first time but hope I made up for it in the 2004 election even thought my candidate of choice did not win. Anyway, a lot of the reason for my switching of parties had a lot to do with reading your forum. All people, reagrdless of ethnic background, sexual orientation, or religion need to be treated with respoect and dignity. Kind of like the way you treat people!!! Now, if the Catholic church keeps up this nonsense about gays in the church, I'm soon to become an X-file for that organization too. By the way, just because I left the republinut party, doesn't mean I joind the democrat party. I'm starting my own party. The "Concerted Effort" party. You will be our first candidate to be nominated for President. That name kind of has a nice ring to it dontcha think?

Me for President? Nah, too many Republi-nuts running around at the moment. Although, it does seem that many of them are heading to jail lately. (Add Representative Randy Cunningham, a Republican from San Diego, who resigned from Congress today, hours after pleading guilty to taking at least $2.4 million in bribes to help friends and campaign contributors win military contracts.) Also the GOP's current policies are presently doing an outstanding job of alienating just about anyone with a conscience, moral values and/or common sense. So, ask me again in 2008. OK?

J'ai peur pour ma femme, s'il vous plait repondez moi!
Thanksgiving