Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

X-Files
Nov 29, 2005

Dear Dr. Bob,

No, I'm not an x-worried well. I'm an ex-Republican!!! I'm ashamed of myself for voting for Bush the first time but hope I made up for it in the 2004 election even thought my candidate of choice did not win. Anyway, a lot of the reason for my switching of parties had a lot to do with reading your forum. All people, reagrdless of ethnic background, sexual orientation, or religion need to be treated with respoect and dignity. Kind of like the way you treat people!!! Now, if the Catholic church keeps up this nonsense about gays in the church, I'm soon to become an X-file for that organization too. By the way, just because I left the republinut party, doesn't mean I joind the democrat party. I'm starting my own party. The "Concerted Effort" party. You will be our first candidate to be nominated for President. That name kind of has a nice ring to it dontcha think?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Me for President? Nah, too many Republi-nuts running around at the moment. Although, it does seem that many of them are heading to jail lately. (Add Representative Randy Cunningham, a Republican from San Diego, who resigned from Congress today, hours after pleading guilty to taking at least $2.4 million in bribes to help friends and campaign contributors win military contracts.) Also the GOP's current policies are presently doing an outstanding job of alienating just about anyone with a conscience, moral values and/or common sense. So, ask me again in 2008. OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
J'ai peur pour ma femme, s'il vous plait repondez moi!
Next
Thanksgiving

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.