HIVES

Dear Dr.Bob

I am so very sorry to bother you again. I am now having Hives on my left hand. I told you that i tested 88 days after the possible exposure and got negative but i was feeling uneasy because window period can take up to 6 months. my question is 1. ARS includes HIVES? 2.Can any symptom pauses and continue? For example, i got flu for the first 3 weeks and it took 1 week to heal. Then i felt better and nothing happened, and then 2 weeks later, another symptom appears. Can it happen that way? OR the ARS symptoms has to appear straight? 3. Do you think my hives are related to HIV. It has been 94 days after the exposure now. Can ARS appear that late if i didn't have any symptoms yet(just for example as a question, i did have symptoms already) 4.I haven't gone to the doc to get treatment yet.I had on my hand first and it also now on near elbow and on my arm. The one on the hand is healed but the elbow and the arm ichy so bad. I am taking claritin now. Please Dr. Bob. For me and for others who kind of don't have time to go and click messages archives. In fact, i did see some archives but not yet found similar to my question yet. please answer if you love me as whoever(sis, patient, donor). Thanks. kelly

Kelly Dear,

Don't you find it the least bit unreasonable and perhaps even self-centered that you are the one who is requesting information, but since you "don't have time to go and click archives," I should have the time to repost information that is readily available with minimal effort??? Kelly, my advice to you hasn't changed, and all the rest of the information you requested is indeed available in the archives. Unfortunately I don't have the time (or the inclination) to retype it all at the moment for your convenience. Sorry.

you make us blush
WOOHOOO! Worried Wells Please Read