you make us blush

Hello Dr. Bob,

As one of our group of heterosxual women in our Christian Women's Group here in Vermont, I wanted to let you know that the information you provide has been very helpful to many of us -- even though you often make us blush! We can't condone your lifestyle and pray that someday you'll change but your medical commentary is the best we've found.

Vermont Gals

Wait, hold the phone. You mean to tell me there are straight women living in Vermont?????

And, um, I've got to wonder what your Christian women's group is doing here on the sex channel anyway. Oh well, never mind, all are welcome here. By the way, being a Christian woman living in Vermont is a lifestyle; being gay is not. Sexual orientation is a fact of life, not a lifestyle choice. Just ask some of your lesbian neighbors!

Stay well, you naughty gals.

doing the math, please respond, and your website doesn't want to take my credit card to make a donation
HIVES