doing the math, please respond, and your website doesn't want to take my credit card to make a donation

ok I am here to kind or disucss two things

1. I tried to send a donation, but it won't take my credit card/what can i do?

2.I didn't know the risk for passing HIV was that low, for insertive tops doing it bareback is 6.5 in 10,000 OF COURSE!! THIS DOESNT MEAN PEOPLE SHOULD GO OUT AND DO IT!! and myself I am learning the hard way after having only 9 days ago unprotected insertive anal sex with a guy who i pressume has hiv, and it's tormenting me, I cant wait to get this over with, I LEARNED THE HARD WAY, NO MORE CASUAL SEX FOR ME!

but somehow i feel some faith when i read that only 6.5 of the 10,000 exposures get hiv! is the virus that hard to pass?

I am uncut WITH A LOT OF FORESKIN, but i didnt see any blood, or feces on my dick after i pulled out, and this was a one time thing!

plus the guy's ass was kind of wide, not veryhard to penetrate, and he was also very clean it looks like he did an enema on his ass before i shagged him.

would you care to elaborate what my risks are? and how can i donate to this wonderful foundation?

The estimated per-episode risk is as you quoted. We don't have subcategories for wide asses or pre-shag enemas. Sorry. What I can do is send you my very best good-luck karma that your HIV test is negative. OK?

Regarding the Web site credit card donation, I just checked and everything appears to be functioning well. Give it another try and if you're still having trouble, give us a call at 650-917-1357 or contact us by email through the Foundation's Web site (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck! Many thanks!

Happy TG
you make us blush