Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

doing the math, please respond, and your website doesn't want to take my credit card to make a donation
Nov 28, 2005

ok I am here to kind or disucss two things

1. I tried to send a donation, but it won't take my credit card/what can i do?

2.I didn't know the risk for passing HIV was that low, for insertive tops doing it bareback is 6.5 in 10,000 OF COURSE!! THIS DOESNT MEAN PEOPLE SHOULD GO OUT AND DO IT!! and myself I am learning the hard way after having only 9 days ago unprotected insertive anal sex with a guy who i pressume has hiv, and it's tormenting me, I cant wait to get this over with, I LEARNED THE HARD WAY, NO MORE CASUAL SEX FOR ME!

but somehow i feel some faith when i read that only 6.5 of the 10,000 exposures get hiv! is the virus that hard to pass?

I am uncut WITH A LOT OF FORESKIN, but i didnt see any blood, or feces on my dick after i pulled out, and this was a one time thing!

plus the guy's ass was kind of wide, not veryhard to penetrate, and he was also very clean it looks like he did an enema on his ass before i shagged him.

would you care to elaborate what my risks are? and how can i donate to this wonderful foundation?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

The estimated per-episode risk is as you quoted. We don't have subcategories for wide asses or pre-shag enemas. Sorry. What I can do is send you my very best good-luck karma that your HIV test is negative. OK?

Regarding the Web site credit card donation, I just checked and everything appears to be functioning well. Give it another try and if you're still having trouble, give us a call at 650-917-1357 or contact us by email through the Foundation's Web site (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck! Many thanks!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Happy TG
Next
you make us blush

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.