Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Happy TG
Nov 28, 2005

Heya Dr. Bob. Just getting my daily dose of your forum and wit. Pretty quiet here, and thought I would just wish you and Dr. Steve a nice Thanksgiving.

I am 5.5 months from a possible exposure. Negative at 3 months via oral tests (two), but with the conflicting guidelines out there...3 months vs. 6 months, I just don't feel that I will be able to put closure to this until the 6 month test. All this on a low risk blow job with a small wear mark on mr. happy...

Given the holidays are coming up, and I am lucky enough to have a wonderful family and a very forgiving wife, I have much to be thankful for, and wish the same for all you.

Let the turkey comas begin :)

Thanks for all you do Dr. Bob.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your good wishes. I have much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving.

Happy Holidays to one and all!

Dr. Bob

Previous
WOO-HOO and thanks
Next
doing the math, please respond, and your website doesn't want to take my credit card to make a donation

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.