Happy TG

Heya Dr. Bob. Just getting my daily dose of your forum and wit. Pretty quiet here, and thought I would just wish you and Dr. Steve a nice Thanksgiving.

I am 5.5 months from a possible exposure. Negative at 3 months via oral tests (two), but with the conflicting guidelines out there...3 months vs. 6 months, I just don't feel that I will be able to put closure to this until the 6 month test. All this on a low risk blow job with a small wear mark on mr. happy...

Given the holidays are coming up, and I am lucky enough to have a wonderful family and a very forgiving wife, I have much to be thankful for, and wish the same for all you.

Let the turkey comas begin :)

Thanks for all you do Dr. Bob.

Thanks for your good wishes. I have much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving.

Happy Holidays to one and all!

WOO-HOO and thanks
doing the math, please respond, and your website doesn't want to take my credit card to make a donation