azoospermia

Dr. Frascino.

I read your responses every chance I get and just love your sense of humor. The manner in which you educate is so hopeful and at the same time realistic, its inspirational. Anyway, enough with the flirting. Im 37, and Ive been positive for almost two years now. For about a year and half Ive been taking efavirens with tenofovir/lamivudine and switched to Truvada when it became available. Perfect response, Im adherent, no side effects, happy, healthy, active bla bla bla. A recent change has occurred in my ejaculations. They have become much moreathletic for lack of a better word, but at the same time noticeably less viscous. I cant say that Im disappointed with this development (except I now have to wear safety goggles when I masturbate). But, is there any reason for concern with regards to my sperm count such as hypogonadism. I could ask my doctor but Im not going to see him for a couple of months and besides youre cuter.

Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark,

Safety goggles??? Hmmm . . . sounds kinky.

Regarding your "more athletic" eruptions, I see no cause for concern that this spunky spurting may be related to a medical problem . . . unless, of course, you forget your safety goggles and, well, you know . . . .

Stay well, Hot Shot.

Finally...the Truth!
heyllo