Can herbs delay anti-body's?
Nov 23, 2005
I take about 20 herbal supplements 3x daily. I had oral sex with a sex worker 4 months ago; I performed unprotected cunnilingus on her for about 5 minutes; she did un-protected fellatio on me. Needless to say I lived through 3 months of misery, HAD EVERY SYMPTOM (EXCEPT A FEVER) and my Home Access test came back NEGATIVE AT 90 DAYS.
My question is since I take all of the herbs (which supposedly boost the immune system) can these herbs delay development, ergo detection on HIV anti-body? In other words is my 90 day test results WOO - HOO ABLE?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Twenty herbal supplements three times daily??? Yikes! That's expensive shit! And I'm not only talking about what you're putting into you, but also what's coming out of you!
OK, here's the scoop:
1. Herbs, even massive quantities, do not affect HIV test results.
2. Herbs, even massive quantities, do not "boost the immune system."
Bottom line: WOO-HOO.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis Blood Test Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.