how long can symptoms last?

Hi Bob, I really appreciate all the great work you do for everyone here at the site, especially all of us worried wells,so here goes. I have been experiencing pain in the groin area, from pain in the testicles up into my lower abdomen, and pain in the neck,and behind the ears, in what seems to be the lymph nodes. This has been going on for almost three weeks and started just about 3-4 weeks after an episode with prostitute (vaginal sex)protected, but condom covered only 2/3 of penis. I know you can't diagnose based on symptoms but PLEASE tell me how long do symptoms last and secondly do they sound like symptoms associated with ARS. Never had a fever or sore throat or rash but I am petrified. My wife has been experiencing a dry cough for two weeks and seems to be tired alot. PLEASE ANSWER ME BOB. I am counting on you. Thanks and a donation is forthcoming.

The condom "covered only 2/3 of penis???" Hmmm . . . if a properly applied condom easily stretches to say 10 or 12 inches and yours only covered two-thirds, that would make your schlong over 15 inches! Wow! As Inga says in "Young Frankenstein," you must have "a giant schwanstucker!!!"

Generally speaking, protected sex is indeed "protected" if the latex condom is properly used and does not fail. Perhaps yours was correctly applied or perhaps your King Kong Dong was just too, too much for your rubber raincoat. Either way, it appears the condom did not "fail" and the business end of your one-eyed monster was covered. Consequently, I believe your HIV risk is minimal at best. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV ARS.

My advice:

1. Get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

2. Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

3. Try Trojan Magnum Larger Size Condoms. They are designed for penises that are really as big as most chat room profiles claim them to be.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck, although, in reality, I doubt you'll need it.

Blue Cross doesnt cover HIV
Can herbs delay anti-body's?