Help Me Doc! Please Respond

Hello- I am a straight man that has had one isolated encounter with a man. I got a unprotected blowjob from a man that I did not know, nor his sexual history. So I would be called the inserter I think? I got a HIV blood test at my local health center 2 years after this exposure and about 1 and a half years prior to the present date. The results were negative. This is my only risky exposure. With the negative result two years after exsposure, do I have anything to worry about or should I move foward and stop stressing over this? Great site and I commend the work you do. You'll be in my prayers. Donation coming Thanks for your response. I really want to finally get over the guilt I have from this incident.

Your one time "Lewinsky" followed by a negative HIV test two years after the "isolated encounter" is not a problem or even a vague worry as far as HIV is concerned. I believe you correctly pinpointed your real problem with your comment, "I really want to finally get over the guilt I have from this incident." To do this you don't need any additional HIV tests and I'm fairly confident you realize your two-year negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive. What you do need to do is focus your efforts on your guilt, not a disease you could not possibly have. Counseling is your best bet for addressing the underlying issues you need to face to resolve your problem.

Thank you for your willingness to help others (www.concertedeffort.org) and your prayers.

I wish you both health and peace.

sinusitis and hiv
Blue Cross doesnt cover HIV