Still in the window

I'm in the 3-6 month window period, but -ve so far. I had some symptoms after 3 weeks (small fever) and now after 4 months have a very sore throat that has last for 3 weeks. Is it possible for the symptoms in the acute stage to appear again after a break? How long does the sore throat associated with HIV usually last (though I know there is no such thing as HIV sore throat). Many thanks for your help as I wait out my time.

There is no evidence in the literature that symptoms of primary infection recur. If you'd like more information about primary infection and symptoms, please read through the Symptoms archive in this forum.

Don't try to figure out if you are HIV infected based on symptoms that people commonly get, like a sore throat. The only way you are going to know your HIV status is to get an HIV antibody test.

RMK

oral sex worry
What is it?