Rejection from Happiest Man on Earth

hi Dr. Bob, Your picture on the net and your continued support to many people are undoubtedly the great solace to many people.

I was wondering whether you could kindly answer my question. you answered the Canadian guy's email twice, not a single time mine :( Shall I feel rejected? Professor Frascino, I really feel bad. If you don't feel like answering my question, pls don't. Since I have to go through exactly 3 months period, i have to endure, it is the way of life...

here are my results

At 28 days HIV PCR - negative Antibody - negative

At 31 days Antibody - negative

At 64 days (9 weeks) HIV PCR - negative Antibody - negative

At 11 weeks Antibody - negative

The only question you pose in your post is: "Shall I feel rejected?" The answer to that is no. I receive thousands of questions on a continual basis day after day and therefore can only answer a small percentage day by day. My advice to others possibly feeling neglected or rejected is to please check the archives. I'm quite confident you'll find the information you desire there if you take time to look.

For instance, from reading the archives, you would learn that HIV tests taken prior to three months are not considered definitive. You would also have learned I do not recommend PCR testing for routine HIV screening, due to the rate of false-positive tests and cost.

Hope that helps!

Sacred to death from insertion of a used sex toy
Must read ,Again from singapur