Im completely in aw of this site

Hi Dr Bob,

Im from South Africa and had a recent very low risk encounter with a sex worker (Insertive oral,no visible cuts, minor neck pains after 3 weeks ect ect you know the story blah blah blah).I came across this site and was completely blown away about the way this site (Your encouraging comments) is making a HUGE difference in the lives of people across the globe. HIV is for many (And me) an absolute death sentence, but I feel much more at ease after reading through the archives extensively. I really want to congratulate you on your efforts and tell you that God has a special place for people like you.

Its been a month for me after the incident,but Im thinking less and less about it. Im sure my test will be negative in approx 8 weeks,if not, I'll sure make medical history for being the first guy to test positive for HIV after one (In his life) incident of insertive oral.

Well done and keep it up. Our Rand is strenghtening against your dollar so I can afford a decent donation this month.

Not so boring Accountant

Hi Not So Boring Accountant,

Yes, I have heard the "low risk encounter with a sex worker blah, blah, blah" story quite a number of times. Thanks for saving me the "blow by blow" (so to speak).

In general, I don't find accountants to be boring -- aging rightwing Republicans, yes, but accountants, no. However, considering you've only had "one incident of insertive oral" in your life, I may have to reconsider.

Good luck on your upcoming test. I'm quite confident it will be much more "WOO-HOO" than "Shock and Awe."

Thanks for your donation. We'll use it for our AIDS in Africa programs!

Stay well.

Hope in Norway!!!....?
Gonorrhea and/or HIV?