Re: May i seek your response in one time(from Singapor)

Hello Sir,

How you are doing? must be busy with replying 95% similar questions!! But sir, i tell you although questions are similar but if it is not asked then probably WW will find themselves in their own created HELL.And above all it is only yougoodself who can answer patiently all these questions.Phew!Great Sir.

Sir, thanx for answering my question , i wrote because i didn't find my self in 95% category, My wedding is scheduled to be held on 25-11 and i am going forward with your words that "HIV is not my problem".But Sir one question will always remain in my mind why that Temp. ranges from 97.6-99 or 99.1 out to 6 months every day that were really hell days for me living with a white cock in my mouth to measure my body Temp. and when winter came it settled down to 96.5/96.6- 98/98.1, and again in the next summar also it was around 98.1 or 98.2 in evening.Its true i measured only 7-8 times after those 6 months because i convinced myself that evening temp.of 99 was of due to ARS or post viral syndrome and it will never happen again.eh!! while writing also i am thinking about that evening TEmp of 99 or the range as you said 97.6-99 was normal but where this range now have disappeared.Can you tell me whether tmeprature elevation was a post viral syndrome (i might have caught the vires when she liked by balls for 10-15 seconds and i had fungal infection there(normal due to sweating)

Pls. answer Sir, i will not bother you again if you find it a stupid question.if you clear me,I wish to see you on 25-11 tell me the address where i can send return air tickets for you and Mr. Steve(of course only if you accept my proposal)

May i seek your response in one time(from Singapor) Oct 19, 2005

Dear Dr.

First of all i would like to thank you for all the great work done by you against this deadly disease.

I had protected sex with a sex worker in a high risk area 2 and half year back.Vaginal sex lasted for 1.5-2 min. with no other activity like oral,rubbing without condom etc.On the 5 th day i saw several red rashes on the trunk of my body that was small bit itchy in middle and it spread even under my palm.I took antiallergic on my own for 2 days but it didn't work.Then, i rushed to my family doctor and after observing rashes he referred me to skin specialist.When i went to skin speciallist i told him about my sexual encounter and he advised to have VDRL and HIV test , it was the 8th day from possible exposure both test came out negative.He told me that it is some internal infection ,he than prescribed certain antibiotics and antiallergic medicine and with in 5-6 days rad rashes disappeared.

I was really scared from the incident,to add to my worries one day in evening time(after 34 days from possible exposure) i was feeling hot , i took my boy temp. it came out 98.8F.The next day morning i was feeling ok but was very scared and started taking my temp. to find out what is happening with me.In morning it used to be in between 97.6-97.9 and by the evening it used to touch 99F.I didn't know what was happening with me and why? i also noticed that in night by 11 pm it used to go down below 98.All it lasted for more than 5 months.And in winter season that fever disappeared.Again in next summer when i checked my body temp. it was with in normal range of 98.6 F.

And now after two and half years i devloped arthiritis althogh i am very young only 28 years of age. My question is 1)whether i was at risk although i used latex condom approved by govt. as effective in preventing HIV/AIDS however i dont know whether there was any leakage from it or not but as i checked after intercourse it appeared to be intact without fail. 2)My internal infection of rashes as told by doc. was due to invader HIV in my body. 3)My fever (i really dont know why it was happening, believe me) was sign of ARS. 4)Artiritis which i have devloped 2 and half years after the possible infection is due to HIV.

I am scare from having tested so that i can know my status.Pls. advice should i go for test since i am going to marry next month.....i dont know even if you advice to go for test whether i will go for it or not.All this things are making me crazy and i am not at all able to concentrate on my work.I will be sending the donation of $100 soon for your great work done through credit card.

Thanks for your response

Calm down. You are absolutely fine. Protected sex is protected. Your HIV risk was essentially nonexistent. Your symptoms are not related to HIV or even consistent with HIV. O.K.?

As for your specific questions:

1. No HIV risk.

2. Your rash was not due to HIV, nor was it even consistent with HIV.

3. A temperature of 99 is not considered to be a significant fever. Your range of 97.6 - 99 is completely normal.

4. I can't tell you the cause of your "arthritis," but I can tell you HIV is definitely not the cause.

If you remain worried about HIV, get tested. But realize the only reason to do so is to calm your restless mind and unwarranted fears.

Good luck on your upcoming wedding. Remember HIV is not your problem, O.K.?

Thanks for your generous donation. Your one gift will touch many lives in desperate need.

Stay well.

You were "living with white cock in my mouth to measure my body temp???" Hmmm . . . now I'm sure many of our readers are going to want to know where they can get a thermometer like yours . . . .

O.K., I'll try one more time to calm your unwarranted worries. Your temperature (99 max) was not elevated. It is perfectly normal for our body temperature to vary a bit up and down during the day. Stop worrying. Normal is normal. I can't be any plainer than that.

Thanks for your kind invitation to attend your marriage. Sorry we won't be able to accept. Rather than fly us to Singapore, make a donation to your favorite local charity or The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). I believe the funds would be better spent helping those in desperate need. I wish you and your bride-to-be health, happiness and peace.

Not a question, just a "hello"
Miracle HIV case in Scotland