Thanks so much, Dear Doctor!!

Dear Bob, Thanks so much for answering!!!

I feel so much better.

It's a luck for us all to have you here doing such invaluable job with all of us, people hiv negative and hiv positive.

The difference with you is you treat everyone as a human beings and you put all your heart and determination to help us all. Please, forgive me for getting you bored to death with my repeated questions, now I promise you I will learn from all these "x files"symptoms and try to inspire others as you do.

You are an angel in this world of lost souls and you made me see it's rigth attitude and love that counts.

By the way, I'm playing Italian songs with singers rigth now, and that reminds me of you: Caro mio ben, S'e tu mami , Chi vuol la zingarella and others. Thanks for your great job here, all my good feelings for you, and I hope I can meet you and Steve someday. You do such a great couple!!! SO handsome and so caring love giving hearts!! Again let me say: God blesses you!!

All my love goes with the donation I did.

You and Steve are welcome to my house in Madrid whenever you like it.

Inma.

Hello Inma,

I'm delighted you are feeling better! And I know that your comments will be inspirational in helping others put their fears to rest. Thank you for taking the time to write in. And thank you for your very kind comments.

Steve and I were in Barcelona last month and while there, we discussed going to Madrid sometime in the not-too-distant future. Neither he nor I have ever been there.

Regarding piano, along with some hefty Brahms I'm also learning some Spanish repertoire at the moment Albeniz and Granados very evocative and passionate music. It fits my temperament well and is great fun to play.

Stay well, Inma. Keep practicing and maybe we'll play some four-hand someday.

Thanks also for your very kind donation. I respond to all donations with a written acknowledgement. Yours should be on its way along with a token of my appreciation very soon.

DR BOB...ITS A LOLLIPOP!
THIS IS NOT IN THE ARCHIVES!!