DR BOB...ITS A LOLLIPOP!

Dr. Bob!! (It needed the !! since im writing to a celeberty here) haha

This is the 8th or 9th time ive written this story on your site but i know your a busy person and dont have time to answer each email..But please dr. Bob..I just need to talk to someone here since i am in a bit of a worry and i see you as the great role model that you are...

My story is that i went into a strip club about a month ago here in the miami...i was getting a lapdance from 2 strippers at the same time but strangely enough they were drunk and one of them had a lollipop in her mouth..They both kept on kissing me at the same time..Thats not the BAD part..The part that is worrysome about all this is that theat damn lollipop the stripper had in her mouth..she inserted it into the other strippers VAGINA!!! Then the other stripper did it vice-versa...then they put that darn lollipop in my mouth!!! Oh man when i saw i had that there i was like ahh what am i doing.. (i hate the horny reaction tho, its like i know whats going on but who cares type of thing) Well after that went inside my mouth a few good seconds i was like oh well i dont think its too much of a risk..But that can somehow be considered as oral sex since vaginal fluid probably (surely) got stuck to the lollipop and was then inserted into my mouth (i had no cuts) My questions are:

1. Is there anyway that i could have contracted HIV from that lollipop encounter? I have experienced two cold sores on a part of my throat..Swollen lymph nodes..diarreah was the first 2 days...And only one armpit was swollen..Im not getting tested for Hiv yet since it has only been about a month or a little less than that..Is it possible that i got the disease and am in the window stages?

2. Where can i make a donation to? Because of the way you are and how you help people i cant help but want to join the fight and help people...

Thankyou DR.bob and godbless.. a very non-republican (lol) Tony.

Hi Tony,

A lollipop in the love canal??? Hmmm . . . yes, I can see why this might be considered a "sticky situation." I'll proceed directly to your questions:

1. There is no scientific information available to specifically answer your questions regarding HIV transmission via lollipop. However, in my opinion, this risk would be negligible at best. After all, even oral sex without the lollipop intermediary carries only a very low risk of HIV acquisition. Your symptoms are not at all worrisome for HIV. Get tested at the three-month mark if you remain worried, but do realize the odds are astronomically in your favor. O.K.?

2. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on The Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your willingness to help others in need.

Tony, I'll send you my best good-luck karma, O.K.? However, in all honesty, I doubt you'll need it!

Stay well.

20 years with HIV, Without treatment
Thanks so much, Dear Doctor!!