For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Thank You

Hi Dr. Bob, In the past month, I think I have read every forum question since 1996. I won't go through my whole story. I know that I have a month to go until I should get tested (3 month). I just wanted to say that reading your answers to everyone's questions has helped me to relax and understand that, if I do have HIV, the world is not over. You are a true inspiration to so many people, including myself. That was it. I just wanted to say thank you. But, if you wanted to send a little good luck karma my way for a big Woo-Hoo, It would certainly be appreciated.

Hey Kev,

Good karma on the way! I sent it via Fed Ex and the cute guy in the sexy blue uniform assured me it would arrive by 10 AM tomorrow morning. O.K.?

Woo hoo -- Huge risk turned out OK