woo-hoo!

just wanted to let other worried wells know.

it's been about a month of emotional hell. i found a boyfriend, had a couple of times of unprotected oral sex (i was receiving) and much making out. after the first time i got really bad flu (2 days after, to be precise), but i didn't even consider being scared. then one day SOMEHOW it occurred to me to see what ARS symptoms were. ever since that day i have been discovering symptoms (or rather creating them). my most noticeable ones were loose stools, white tongue, fatigue, hot spells, drymouth, and today - swollen lymph nodes (that may have not even been swollen, but who's to say!). so until today i was fighting the urge to self-diagnose, to no avail. you see, i didn't know much about my boyfriend's past. today he took the test. negative! he's the only person i have ever had sexual relations with, so we're both in the clear.

oh, and let me tell you - i had lost ALL appetite for a long time, lost about 10 lbs over a couple of weeks... and believe me, starving yourself due to anxiety WILL give you symptoms. anxiety WILL make you miserable. i was about to go get tested tomorrow morning, even though it's rather early (about a month since the last account)... but now i know i won't have to.

and this forum, and especially Dr. Bob and his replies, has been a good place to keep my anxiety at bay... i've been through a horrible year of hypochondria a long while ago and i didn't want to go back there.

thanks and good luck! be careful... but not preoccupied with things like symptoms. and cross your fingers i never walk in WW shoes again!

cheers and peace from little europe.

Congratulations!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. There is no doubt walking in WW shoes is damn uncomfortable and, for the most part, completely unnecessary. I suggest you cruise through life in a stylish and comfortable pair of Pumas.

Stay well.

URGENTdonating blood/HIV Undectable?
You are so wright!