Re: FOR GOD SAKE PLZ REPLY .....AND GOOD LUCK..donation coming

You said :

"A basic STD screen for sexually active folks includes: throat testing for gonorrhea, rectal testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia, urine testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia and blood tests for herpes, syphilis and HIV. "

I have done mutual masturbations and received a finger in ass .

Balanus = i mean the inside sensitive thin coated place of the cock with the hole.

Have done urine,cum and blood NEG STD tests (at 2 months), should i do also throat and rectal testings ? (aren't the other tests enough?)

BTW the 3-month HIV test was NEG , but i am cannot free my mind and woohoo ... :(

Curious for the 6 month test...

Donation i promised is coming this very next week.

Considering your sexual activity was limited to mutual masturbation and digital-anal play, the STD screening you've had done is sufficient. I also do not feel additional HIV testing is warranted. Additional testing is always an option that's available to you; however I personally do not feel it's necessary.

Stay well. (You are indeed "well!)

Withdrawal before ejaculation
à partir de quand ya til pénétration?