Woo Hoo and Thank You
Nov 15, 2005
Have been in a monogomous relationship for 14 years, but I slipped and got a prostate massage from a sex worker after she touched herself vaginally. I have since tested negative at 9-days, 6-weeks, 12-weeks, and 26-weeks. My family doctor says I am in the clear. Do you agree? Can I get a Woo Hoo and is it safe to return to relations with my wife?
Response from Dr. Frascino
I agree with your family doctor.
Yes, you can WOO-HOO. However, I suggest you level with your wife about your indiscretion. I know that's not easy, but it really is the right thing to do.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Chlamydia?
- How Can A Woman Get Vaginal Warts?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.