Woo Hoo and Thank You

Have been in a monogomous relationship for 14 years, but I slipped and got a prostate massage from a sex worker after she touched herself vaginally. I have since tested negative at 9-days, 6-weeks, 12-weeks, and 26-weeks. My family doctor says I am in the clear. Do you agree? Can I get a Woo Hoo and is it safe to return to relations with my wife?

I agree with your family doctor.

Yes, you can WOO-HOO. However, I suggest you level with your wife about your indiscretion. I know that's not easy, but it really is the right thing to do.

Stay well.

Are You Sure You Are Gay?
WOOO HOOO AND CHALLANGE TO ALL WORRIED WELLS