FIRE DR. BOB!!!

I suggest we Fire Dr. BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. BOB, all you do on here is either spread political propoganda ( you have no right inflicting your political views on others AND whats worse is demeaning other people who share different political beliefs) Dr. Bob, you spend too much time responding to Fan/Admirer mail from men who have crushes on you..HOW does this justify the purpose of this forum other than meakly boosting your crushed ego (probably cuz your old). I dont need to read about your secret admirers, frankly its rather disturbing! Dr. Bob, you definately need to be fired because you have nothing new to say, your like a broken record: " YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE DUE TO GUILT AND ANXIETY, PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP." Dr. Bob, in your mind everyone is deluded, symptoms are all fictitious and anxiety driven, and the truth of the matter is you really dont have answers (due to your lack of knowledge) so you turn it around and tell everyone they are irrational and crazy!

oh...and by the way, you're not as funny as u think you are

DR. BOB, as DONALD TRUMP SO VALIANTLY SAYS.................

YOURE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

Karl? Karl Rove? Is that you again? Listen, Karl, just because you didn't get indicted last week doesn't mean you should start trying to slime people with your scummy tactics again.

I do find it somewhat incredulous (is that too big of a word for you?) that you do not find any useful information in the multitude of questions I respond to. But if that is indeed the case, then you are correct: you "don't need to read" any of it. You may not find me "funny," but I find it quite "funny" that you keep signing on and reading this forum if you find it so disturbing.

My advice to you is simple: "SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP," because I do indeed believe you are both irrational and a bit whacko as well.

OK, Karl, now it's time for you to go back and defend the death penalty, torture and outing undercover CIA agents in the name of moral values.

Blow Job from a Gay Man
Are You Sure You Are Gay?