Nov 13, 2005
does it relly work or is it just another internet spoof ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
It's a product that claims to add 1 to 2 inches to the size of your penis? Now what makes you think a claim like that wouldn't be anything but absolutely true??? Silly boy!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.