Heartfelt gratitude

I'll keep this brief:

After 2 very tough weeks, I finally phoned up for my results, and Wooohoooo! Negative!

I know its said a thousand times, but I truly did have all the symptoms, and its only the way the human mind works that as soon as I started surfing the net, they quickly all aligned themselves with ARS! I mean, there was no doubt in my mind...

after spending time on the site, and reading similar stories, I was hoping to be able to write something like this, and promised myself I'd donate something to help fight this thing...So thanks to all the advice, I got tested and am now writing the letter!

You do incredible work here, and I wish all my best karma (and a little cash-money) for the future of your foundation...!

Yabba-dabba-do! Congratulations!

Thanks for taking the time to write and share your story and good news! We'll immediately add you to our rapidly expanding X-Files (ex-worried wells). I'm hopeful your testimonial will encourage others to join as well!

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

Why Do You Continue to Evade The Novel Questions: MEDICAL Textbook Symptoms, Part II (MAJOR Apology)
How Is This Even Possible, Dr.