Why Do You Continue to Evade The Novel Questions: MEDICAL Textbook Symptoms, Part II (MAJOR Apology)

Dear Dr. Bob:

I received your reply, and I read it several times. I noticed after reading it that I was totally being selfish, and acting like my problem was more important than other people's problem.

I'm really sorry, Dr. Bob. I was being a total bunghole, and yes, arrogant.

I don't know why, but I panicked after this incident, especially after getting my so-called symptoms.

Yet, you found it in your heart to responsd.

Can you accept my apologies? I realized now that I had no risk, and yes, people do get colds and allergies. And maybe I simply have fear of HIV in an irrational way.

Apology graciously accepted and appreciated. In reality, I do understand the all-consuming panic and irrationality that can surround HIV/AIDS. That's why I felt you needed a reality check before you sunk even deeper into the morass of self-flagellation and egocentricity. If I had been in the room with you, I could have just bitch-slapped you, like what Cher did to Nicolas Cage in "Moonstruck" (and then yelled, "Snap out of it!"). But since that wasn't possible (lucky you), I tried to do the same thing with words. I'm glad to see it worked!

Stay well, O.K.?

And yes, we're friends again.

Congratulations!
Heartfelt gratitude