Re: mental illness contagious

So you really think there is no truth having unprotected sex with someone you actually have sex with everyone they had unprotected sex with? Why is family history so important when diagnosing then. How else would you have a family history if you didn't have sex or exchange body fluids through birth? No Bob, I wasn't home schooled either. I just know there's STD's or viral diseases out there that affect your mind and mental functions.

"Family history" from a medical perspective refers to direct blood lineage. It's important from a genetics standpoint. In other words, if everyone in your family died at a young age of heart attacks or strokes, you would most likely be genetically predisposed to such conditions as well. It has nothing to do with having sex, O.K.?

The statement "having unprotected sex with someone exposes you to everyone they had unprotected sex with" refers to sexually transmitted diseases. For instance, if you shagged the Sunday school teacher without protection, that's one exposure to one person. But if she shagged all the horny home-schooled, sexually nave kids in her Sunday school class, she could have picked up an STD from any of them and subsequently passed it on to you. This has absolutely nothing to do with "family history."

I have no doubt you may be having significant difficulty with your "mind and mental functions," but like "family history," that has nothing to do with your bizarre notions about STDs.

Are you absolutely sure you weren't home-schooled????

Dried Blood Carry Infection Threat?
Thank you, for answering my question, and when is the next concert?