Can you get AIDS from a blowup inflatable love doll?

hello, i had just gotten a blowup love doll today, though it never had holes in the doll, my sexual appetite was raging and I needed to satisfy it... I am still a virgin, and I began having sex with the doll. You don't think I would get STD from the doll, would you? or would the rubber just make my privates itch?

Let me get this straight. You're wondering if your Blow-up Barbie might be cheating on you; thereby giving you an STD? Hmmm . . . . Let me guess. You're from one of those square Red states in the middle of the country, right? Look, Dude, your latex playmate was brand new and "never had holes," so that means she's a virgin too, right? Relax, Mr. Horndog, you're fine from and HIV and STD perspective. However, if your Mr. Happy has become Mr. Itchy, you might have a latex allergy! That could cause relationship problems between you and your latex-lover. A certified allergist will be able to test you for this type of problem. (This might also be a problem when using latex condoms after you graduate from blow-up dolls to real people.)

Good luck. Stay well.

I need your help-very scared
Was that a false positive?