I need your help-very scared

dear doc,

I went for a massage and had a handjob done by a lady. She never washed her hand after massaging/ doing handjob on others.After doing handjob on me, she wiped it using a towel. the next morning, I checked my foreskin and when i retract the skin, I saw a small part of the skin is redish and swollen, but no blood...! do i have any chances of infected by HIV if she never washed her hand in giving hand job for me.she also bite my nipple. This was my first time to get a handjob. Pls answer and I will definitely donate because I understand now how the HIV patients feel and need to get attention.

Neither handjobs nor nipple noshing is considered a risk for HIV transmission. I see no reason for concern. Spend some time reviewing the information on this Web site and related links pertaining to HIV transmission and risk. The information there should be both enlightening and encouraging to you.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Bizarre stripper story from Canada - PLEASE HELP!
Can you get AIDS from a blowup inflatable love doll?